About Our Kits
Superior SIP wall system
Includes all Structural Insulated Panels 4' Wide x 8' High* x 6½" Thick (R 25 solid - R38 batt equivalent insulation), thermal connection splines, top & bottom track, 1" x 6½" OSB top caps, headers, trimmers and kings, end plates, panel adhesives, low expansion foam sealant, panel screws, fasteners and framing nails.
- Ask about our custom height wall panels
- Easy to install over any type of foundation
- Full Tyvek® house wrap included
Superior Sub-Floor Support System
- Sill sealer
- Treated sill plates
- LVL Heavy Duty Center support beam
- Support posts
Superior Sub-Floor System
Includes all heavy-duty 9 1/2" or 11 7/8" TJI-Beam floor joists, 3/4" tongue & groove OSB sub floor decking, Timber Strand rim board, rim wrap vapor barrier, all of your sub-floor adhesives, fasteners and framing nails.
Superior Open Web Floor Trusses
Includes Engineered Floor trusses in place of TJI-Beam floor joists, ¾" tongue & groove OSB sub-floor decking, OSB rim board, rim wrap vapor barrier, all of you Sub-Floor adhesives, fasteners, and framing nails.
Engineered Pre-Fabricated Roof System.
Includes all clear span "Energy Heel" roof trusses with 18" overhangs, gable ends, truss spacers, hurricane clips, 5/8" OSB roof sheathing, ½" OSB gable cladding, drip edge, roof vents, 30-lb. roofing felt, fascia board, soffit nailer, bracing, plastic cap roofing nails, roof framing nails, clips and fasteners.
Conventional pre-built roof trusses hinder the home's energy saving performance because they fail to leave enough space at the eaves for adequate insulation. It's difficult, if not impossible, to insulate the space where the side walls and the roof of the home intersect. This band around the top of the house can allow heat to easily escape. Not insulating this area can increase the odds of ice dams to develop in the winter months.
The best practice for energy-efficient roof framing is the use of raised heel roof trusses; these offer both structural stability and room for more insulation, which helps to increase a home's energy efficiency. A raised heel truss adds an extension to the top of the exterior wall, allowing for the full depth of insulation to be applied. Installation of this style of roof truss isn't any more difficult than traditional pre-built trusses.
ASK ABOUT OUR CUSTOM SIP ROOF PANELS!
SIP Roof includes Structural Insulated Panels Various Width x Various Heights x 6-1/2"- 12-1/4" thick Panels. All necessary engineered support beams, posts, connections, and required fasteners and adhesive. Everything is included for a complete superior insulated roof system.
TIMBER FRAMING, VAULTED CEILINGS, & CUSTOM DORMERS YOU DREAM IT & SUPERIOR INSULATED SYSTEMS WILL HELP YOU BUILD IT
EVERYTHING YOU NEED RIGHT DOWN TO THE NAILS, SCREWS AND GLUE
Panel Installation Tools
- Beam cutting panel saw attachment, used with your own saw, to cut panels as well as window and door openings.
- Electric Hot Wire Foam Cutter, used to remove foam from panels to install window and door frames as well as header beams.
- Construction binder: Includes sub-floor system installation guide, SIP system installation guide, and roof system installation guide.
- Drawings: Each home kit includes a full set of shop drawings (Please see the "Drawings" section of the website for details and a description of each drawing)
- Warranties:Lifetime warranty on SIPs wall system. Lifetime warranty on TJI "Silent Floor" Floor System. Standard 20 year warranty on engineered roof system. (lifetime warranty*)
* Certain conditions apply (Please ask a representative for details).