Superior insulated systems provide structural insulated panels that have standard horizontal chases pre-cut at 16 and 48 inches horizontally. There is also a vertical chase pre-cut into the center of the panel. Electrical chases are easy to access and provide amble room for all your wiring needs. Additional wire chases or different locations are available.
- Layout electrical power and switch locations.
- Mark OSB to the size of your electrical box.
- Cut and remove marked OSB
- Remove EPS foam to insert the electrical box.
- Install electrical box into the panel. Use a remodeler’s box with tabs or brackets that you can screw into the OSB.
- Push or pull electrical conductors through wire chases to the box location.
*See additional diagrams in the partial Installation Guide on electrical wiring.
Call NOW to get a FREE information kit: (800) 918-1430